Microsoft released an updated version of the "System Center 2012 R2 - Orchestrator Component Add-ons and Extensions". This includes the System Center 2012 R2 - Orchestrator Integration Toolkit (OIP), and the System Center 2012 R2 - Orchestrator Integration Packs (IPs).
The Downloads are available here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=39622&WT.mc
Here is a copy from the release and fixes Microsoft provided in the download page:
- The System Center Operations Manager Monitor Alerts Activity can get an out of memory exception when processing a large amount of alerts.
- The Exchange Administration Activities will fail when using Exchange Online with redirection enabled.
- The Configuration Manager Deploy Task Sequence can incorrectly set the remote client flags if you set the Download locally when needed property. This will cause the client to incorrectly evaluate it and will not run.
- The Configuration Manager Integration pack will cause the Configuration Manager Console to fail when opened.
- The Invoke REST Service activity was incorrectly setting the header information when using basic authentication that resulted in a 401 - Unauthorized
- The SharePoint Integration pack will not connect successfully to SharePoint online if it is configured to use Active Directory Federated Services.
- The SharePoint Integration pack Get List Items will fail to return values for column types of Choice.
- 4/3/2014 - Updated release for System Center 2012 R2
- 10/24/2013 - Original release, version 7.1